Remote access to the fog cannon via IP/Internet – service and trouble shooting on distance.
Not only gives the IPCard expansion board you more ﬂ exibility and reduced costs - it also gives you extended service opportunities and a panic button-solution.
• IP-connection for remote monitoring and analysis of the working state and fault conditions, debugging and much more without standing next to the fog cannon (requires installation of PROTECT IntelliSuite on the PC)
• The IPCard prevents wasted service calls and cut service costs
• Remote testing of the fog cannon (test shot, relay test and acoustical annunciation)
• Remote reset of the fog cannon
• Easy fog elimination while safely powering down the alarm system before service by push-button or by remote control
• Testing and/or priming the pump of the fog cannon by push-button or by remote control
• Panic release functionality for immediate activation, used in robbery situations
• Unique ATM protection mode on PROTECT 600i, 1100i and 2200i
• The level of what is allowed when connecting over network can be specified during installation by setting individual network permissions
• General possibility of delivering customer specific application solutions with networking capability on request
• The IPCard can be mounted in all PROTECT models in seconds (excepting Xtratus)