IntelliBox is an intelligent control unit between the alarm system and more fog cannon units.
The box helps to facilitate monitoring and servicing of the system centrally.
• Control unit for easier installation and service – and for wireless control
• Unique device that collects all signals between the alarm system and up to 16 fog cannon units in one unit and with one interface for the control centers
• Easy and fast to connect/disconnect fog cannon units to/from the alarm system
• View current status and error messages clearly on a log system display
• Cabled or wireless solutions (or mixed) between the fog cannon units themselves and between the fog cannon units and the IntelliBox - especially relevant in houses where draw cables will not be appreciated
• Used in installations where separate units are released manually for robbery and assault situations (“panic button” solution)
• The extra in- and output can also be used for signaling of power cut
• Information is transmitted from the IntelliBox to the alarm technician’s PC using IntelliSuite software so that all information can be monitored (either with the IntelliConnector cable or IP/remote)
• Accessories for IntelliBox: IntelliBusCard and IntelliWirelessCard
• Simple “Plug & Play” setup and connection between the fog cannon units and the IntelliBox. Push only one button to include a fog cannon
• Fog release in up to 3 different zones possible – controlled by separate inputs on the IntelliBox
• Fog release on selected fog cannon units in panic situations like robberies and attacks – regardless of the status of the alarm system and the fog cannon
• Connection with the fire alarm system possible
• Checking the status of the antenna conditions possible via the display and IntelliSuite (wireless systems)
• Encrypted communication for both wireless connections and connections with cables
• Logs and status on each fog cannon are available via IntelliSuite connected to the IntelliBox
• Allocation of names or codes available/possible for each fog cannon via IntelliSuite
• Different functionalities for AUX outputs and AUX input
• USB interface for communication, remote monitoring, error correction etc. (e.g. monitoring and servicing)
• Changing the setup is possible via IntelliSuite. IntelliSuite reports technical information about each fog cannon included in the system (requires a password is of the technician)
• Log information in IntelliBox includes time settings and dates. The latest 10 fault messages are available
• Password-protected “technician mode”
Only the latest documents can be downloaded. Therefore, there may be a discrepancy between already printed and downloaded materials.
To download, please click on the name of the document you want to download.
• Technical datasheet (PDF)